Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Glazed Ceramic Mug
Product  introduction
This green color glazed ceramic small cups is suitable for your children , or a container for a cup of coffee or hot beverage after a busy work .It can match the classical decoration furniture or home furnishing .
Product information
Product nameCoffee Design Green Glazed Ceramic Mug
ColorOrange , White
MaterialNew bone china
SizeT:7.0cm H:7.8cm
Capacity210ml
Packing72pcs /bulk packing or 72pcs / color box packing
Payment termDP ,L/C , TT ,PAYPAL ......
Product Certification
1.How can you help me when I am not sure where to start from?
Give us a call today. Our friendly sales team is willing to listen to your needs and assists you in getting what you sought for.
2.. How to verify if the design sent for printing is what I wanted?
In order to avoid error printing or design, we will always send out the final design sample and confirm with our clients before sending for printing. This is the best way to safeguard all the parties involved in the jobs and only satisfactory smiles on our clients will be remembered.
3.What do I need to do?
All we need is your involvement in giving your ideas during the discussion session at the beginning. If there is any reference that you wish us to refer, do bring in for us. Once we are done with the designing, we will draft out a sample for you to confirm or feedback for any changes to be made. Finally when it is confirmed, we will then proceed with the printing of your work.Glazed Ceramic Mug
website:http://www.zhengcaiceramic.com/ceramic-mug/glazed-ceramic-mug/
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)